Monday, June 4, 2012

First!

Alright! So it's t-minus 11 days until my flight to Copenhagen! It's crazy to think about- I've always wanted to go to Denmark. You see, I'm practically half Scandinavian (half of which is Danish). It's fun to discover your roots, so you can see how that culture has influenced family practices. Or, that's what I think at least. Besides that, it'll be amazing to live and study in a different environment and culture. I'm most excited about the food though! Did you know the world's best restaurant in the world is in Copenhagen? True story. It's called Noma, and it's a take on modern Nordic food. Since they aren't even accepting future reservations until August I probably won't have a chance to eat there, but still! A girl can dream!

That's all I have for now. I'll be more interesting once I get there, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment